Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last Week, etc.

OK, so I guess I am not going to be posting daily. Hum... where did I leave off.

Wed the 15th - We've been learning about presidents and the US government, so we must have read more books this day. Kali has been working on thank you notes for her birthday gifts - practical and writing practice.

Thurs the 16th - Choir. I probably made the girls do some stuff in the afternoon - practice instruments, multiplication test for Sierra, etc.

Friday the 17th - more presidents books, park day

Monday the 20th - presidents, cont. math, writing, grammar.

Tuesday - Government Class, Poetry in the Park

Wednesday - presidents, cont. math, writing, art class

Thursday - Choir, came home and organized play room

Friday - meant to do school, but hubby is out of town, so I worked on projects and gave the older girls a list of things to do before we could go to park day - practice instruments, multiplication test, etc.

No comments: