Sunday, November 23, 2008

11/17-11/21

Weekly posts seems more realistic than daily posts, so I will most likely post our accomplishments weekly instead of daily O.K.? O.K

Here is what we did last week...
Oh curd, I can't remember what we did. I could go upstairs and look, but I am too lazy for that. We FINALLY got back to SOTW2 I believe we did chapters 10, 11 and 12. Australia, The Franks, and Islamic empires expansion into Spain. We did some math, writing, and reading. I decided that our schedule needs some tweaking and grammar and spelling got skipped most of the week. I will post our new schedule on my regular blog soon. Kali had violin practice, the girls went to choir and we did storytelling theater at the library.

I am feeling less than motivated to do any school next week. I was thinking of doing school on Monday. Then taking a "teacher in service"day on Tuesday and then Wednesday is Arwen's birthday, but then I remembered that the girl's have a special choir practice on Monday at 1:30 which I will need to leave at 12:30 to get to because it is in Salt Lake City... we may just take all of Thanksgiving week off.

Of course, then the following week my parent's are coming on Wednesday, so I wonder if I will be up for doing any school Monday and Tuesday... By the time my parent's leave it will be the 11th of December... Shall we just call the next month Holiday Break Month? We shall see...

No comments: